Sunday, October 30, 2011

Open Studio 2011



Open Studio 2011 is coming to a close. I'm writing this post in between visitors. It's been a blast as usual, meeting new people, seeing long time friends, and sharing what I love. Throw in good snacks, what more could you want? Thanks to you that stopped by to take a look around. I hope those of you that signed up for workshops are looking forward to them, I know that I am. If you weren't able to stop by, contact me for the workshop schedule. I will be teaching the tempered glass class several times in 2012, along with new polymer clay classes. I also plan on posting some fun tutorials in the near future. The first one will be a vintage pumpkin, adorned with paper leaves and polymer roses. It's really cute and super easy to make, the perfect hostess gift for the fall holidays. I recently had my first article published in Cloth Paper Scissors Gifts magazine. If you have a bag of scraps and love to cut out circles, you should check it out. But I warn you that I've been getting emails from people, that say they may need a six step program, as circle cutting can be very addicting. I've found that in my busy life, it is sometimes relaxing to do a repetitive project that you don't have to put a lot of brain power into. It keeps your hands busy while you ponder your next project. If you're like me, you always have several creative projects brewing in your head.  It's no wonder I forget the important things, like when to take the dog out, when to pick up the kids, and when to go to bed. Oh well nobodies perfect. Thanks again for making open studio a great success.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!
    Best engg college by placements 2020

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever been through Telugu News Portal Tolivelugu.com ?
    ToliVelugu News provide Latest Telugu Breaking News, Political News in Telugu, Telangana and AP News Headlines

    Live Latest Telugu News Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever been through Telugu News Portal Tolivelugu.com ?
    ToliVelugu News provide Latest Telugu Breaking News, Political News in Telugu, Telangana and AP News Headlines

    Live Latest Telugu News Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am crazy about this blog. I have visit so many time to this blog. I was found this blog from Google. I have received a nice stuff of information. I really appreciate to meet to it and i emphasize to this blog. My curiosity to learn more and more on this blog 2021 ugadi Telugu Images 2021 ugadi Telugu  greetings
    After research just a few of the weblog posts on your website now, and I actually like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site list and can be checking back soon. Pls try my website online as well and let me know what
    you think. 4 sight News English

    ReplyDelete

  5. With the introduction of the blog, creation of a community driven,2D 3D Animation in Hyderabad local, online, news website is made so much easier than it was using a conventional website. One advantage of an online news service over a print newspaper is the ability to update the current news as it comes to hand..Graphic Designing Course in Hyd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Larkya Online shopping site in Andhra and Telangana. Larkya makes the Fashion and Accessories to be in your Hands for Women, Men, Kidswear and Leather Bags
    Leather Bags

    ReplyDelete
  7. Narsaraopeta Engineering College (NEC) an Autonomous Institution is yet another shining example of "Dedication for Education". ice=" Top engineering college in ap Quality, which is the hallmark of Gayatri Educational Development Society (GEDS) is the patron and proud sponsor of NEC. In 1998, the portals of NEC were opened for all the scholars across the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very excited to visit your website I found some interesting stuff from here.iam looking forward to see again thank you for providing such info. Top 10 Pg Hostels In Bengaluru

    ReplyDelete