Friday, October 1, 2010

We Have A Winner!


Congrats to Tuscan Road Designs, you are the winner of the September drawing. Yay for Holly! Annie is holding your artwork, hope you like it.It is a 10x10 inch canvas with handmade polymer clay tiles. The tiles are hand sewn onto the canvas with loving care, just for you. For those of you that didn't win, I'll be having another drawing soon. It was probably more fun for me, than it was for you. I've been wondering all month who was going to win. Now we know. Thanks to all the people that read my posts. I enjoy blogging more then I thought I would. To tell you the truth, I thought it would be close to torture, but it's not. I guess it's good to jump out of the box and try something new. I used the word "jump" because I never walk into something new. I always go both feet at once, and at full speed. I'm not sure why I do it that way, I just do. It would make more sense, to take things slower at times. But that's just not the way I roll. People that are jumpers have more skinned knees than those that walk. But when a jumper sticks their landing, nothing feels better. Tell me what new thing you have jumped into, and did you end up face first or on your feet? Just for your info, I've landed on my face more often than my feet. The more I jump, the more I increase my odds on a good landing. Everyone that posts a comment on this blog, will go into a second drawing for another prize.

5 comments:

  1. Get Blog......Looking forward to reading the next one. By the Way I not only have landed on my knees, but on my head, elbows and still we get up and start all over....I have the scars to prove it.
    Hugs Vickie...PS Did you see the pillow with the Flower?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge THANK YOU with hugs attached. This is such an honor and I can't wait to see this beautiful work of art in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful piece Cindy. Yes, you are a jumper - but it makes you exciting. I happen to be more of a jumper than a slow goer, so good that we roll together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I jumped into a foreign country to work & live without knowing anyone. I may have landed on my baby toe at the beginning, but eventually found firmer footing as the months wore by. It was not easy, but good things come to those who wait...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...what a great way to use polymer tiles....Love it....Im a new follower....saw you aver at Gwynnie B's...Nice to meet you..!

    ReplyDelete