Monday, February 6, 2012

Crimson Valentine Event

Yummy Pink Food

Entryway with my new mixed media canvas.

One of my favorite props.

Love pillows and 12x12 artwork

Dinning room to the right of the entry.

This was my favorite table.

I used an old window as a shelf.





These are the pictures from our first ever "Crimson Valentine Event".  Holly, Melissa, and yours truly (with help from my wonderful hubby), put together our second home show.  Last December, we held "A Crimson Holiday". We are finding these events to be more fun and profitable than the art shows we have been doing. The thing with this, is that you have to do art shows to build a following.  We really want to thank all of you who stopped by.  The "make and take" table was always busy, sorry no pictures of that.  The cake pops were a big hit. I have to tell you there is a learning curve to making these.  We had a bowl, full of 'friends and family' rejects. My son and husband never once complained on their appearance as they popped them into their mouths! We are talking about having a "Mom's Fun Day" type show the Saturday of Mother's Day weekend. Let me know what you think about that. Thanks again for your attendance. Without you, we would have been standing around all day eating cake pops! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, what an interesting event you held. I would have loved to have been there. So many delightful items for sale. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete