Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Faith Hope Love





I'm so excited, a friend and I are going to be taking a workshop given by Lisa Kaus  at the end of  June. I love her whimsical style and also the bright colors she uses in her art. It's been several years since I've taken a class, and I'm so over due. Just stopping and cruising Lisa's blog inspired me to combine our styles in these two projects. I just couldn't wait until June, so I just had to fake it. I'm pretty happy with the outcome. Faith, Hope, and Love will be hanging in a church lobby in a week, and the little houses will be for sale at up coming art shows. If you are not familiar with Lisa's work check out her blog, you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. Those all look wonderful - love the vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Star for Cindy......Love the Colors and of course the message....You are so Talented. I got 95% of my Collage done.....I will forward pictures soon.....Hugs and Love to the family....❤❈❇❦❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your thoughtful and very funny comments-let me just say-this better be over soon-or I'm gonna jump-lol-your humor brightened my day!! Claire

    ReplyDelete