Friday, July 8, 2011

Lisa Kaus Workshop

 Much too pretty to mess-up

Fun Goodies

Work in progress

Don't mess with Texas (say cheese)

More talented Artists

Vickie and Cindy

Vickie and my Artwork

Second day of workshop
A few weeks ago I was in Southern California taking a Lisa Kaus workshop with my friend Vickie. I was in heaven, two whole days to learn and create. When we first looked into the room, I thought we were in the wrong place. The room was setup and decorated for what looked like a ladies luncheon, or maybe a bridal shower. But no it was for us. Kim Caldwell did a fantastic job of setting the tone for a great weekend. If you ever have the opportunity to attend one of Kim's events, you won't be disappointed. Lisa was a good teacher and I loved her style. She uses a lot of squares in her work, like I do. There were about thirty women in the class, and everyone was thrilled with their finished work.

No comments:

Post a Comment